Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My first PCAGOE Challenge entry

June Challenge Theme: SELF-PORTRAIT



I made this 2 weeks ago for PCAGOE June Challenge.
“Everyday is a happy day if you just keep the smile on.” This is how I get my inspiration when working on this piece. I like having highlights on my hair so this portrait got some highlights too!

This ready-to-display photo frame measures 4-1/2” (11.5cm) in diameter. The portrait is made with PREMO Polymer Clay on a craft photo frame, accented with a 5mm metal casting pink Swarovski crystal and embellished with fancy Czech glass beads. The orchids are hand-sculpted and finished with a touch of pearl-ex for the shines.

“Lets feel the breezes, smell the flowers, feel the joy and serenity that lies within you and indulge in that moment. Every minute in life should be enjoyed and savored.”


Please go to http://pcagoe.com/ to view all entries to this challenge.

1 comment:

Meg Stearns said...

This is an awesome piece! Great job!

Moving back to Singapore

Yes, I am going home... I will miss Hobby Lobby and Michaels' a lot! Hope I will have the time to continue claying 🙌