Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Pendants with A Purpose

This is an on-going project run by PCAGOE.
Check it out at http://pcagoe.com/pendants-with-a-purpose/

I find this project very meaningful. It is wonderful to be able to have fun working with my polymer clay and at the same time, hopefully, making whoever receive my piece of creations happy... need to get some smile on their faces. Here are what I have created for this project:


Theme: HOPE
" the day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring"



If you are interested with this project, you can participate by signing up as a member at http://pcagoe.com/


Quotes:

"Let us love, not in word or speech, but in truth and action."
The Bible, 1 John 3:18 NRSV

"Believe, when you are most unhappy, that there is something for you to do in the world. So long as you can sweeten another's pain, life is not in vain."
Helen Keller

No comments:

Moving back to Singapore

Yes, I am going home... I will miss Hobby Lobby and Michaels' a lot! Hope I will have the time to continue claying 🙌