Friday, July 4, 2008

HEARTS

Love is in the air! Don't need to wait for Valentine's Day because to me everyday is Valentine's Day!

Today (should I say yesterday since it's past midnight now) I planned working with the Magic Transfer Paper samples which I have received couple days ago (thanks to ilysa). Somehow I just had something else in my mind. My wedding anniversary is on the 5th so following my heart I feel like making "HEART". Again this was my first attempt as I have long wanted to give it a try after seeing all the lovely creations by other polymer clay artists but usually I just don't have the right MOOD to do it.

So, today is THE day and here are my HEARTS!


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched; they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Considering the fact that it could be more accurate in giving informations.

Moving back to Singapore

Yes, I am going home... I will miss Hobby Lobby and Michaels' a lot! Hope I will have the time to continue claying 🙌