Thursday, August 14, 2008

Prepare to be amazed!

When I saw Flying Pig the first question that pop up is -- What were these people thinking?? And now, look what I have discovered -- A DIVING PIG!!

This one-of-a-kind creative work of art "Diving Bacon With Working Mini Aqualung" is made with Polymer Clay by artist Garie Sim.

This miniature Scuba Diving Piggy if fully geared with diving equipment which includes a miniature hose with a working mini aqualung (air cylinder). Meaning -- it is buoyance in the water! Isn't that amazing?

I seriously missed my diving days... so envy that Bacon get to dive.



Here's a few details I got to know from Garie:

>> The digital gauge and console Glow in the dark, to monitor air consumption and depth.

>> The tank is filled with baking soda, when it bubbles out CO2 it looks good underwater.


Follow this link to see it in action! You will see more photos with humorous remarks by Garie.
http://www.garieinternational.com.sg/clay/diving_bacon.htm

I wonder what he will comes up with, next...

No comments:

Moving back to Singapore

Yes, I am going home... I will miss Hobby Lobby and Michaels' a lot! Hope I will have the time to continue claying 🙌