Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sold Turtle - What happen then?

I've been making and selling my turtles all this while, and each time I received a feedback I was hoping that someone will include a photo of what they did with it. You might find it weird but I love each turtle I've created. So I'm just being curious what happens after the new owners received them...

Today, these photos came into my e-mailbox. Can't stop smiling as I was so excited and happy to see this beautiful necklace using my turtle as focal bead pendant!


The owner had her friend specially designed this necklace for her. I was so pleased to learnt that she wears this necklace all the time.


No comments:

Moving back to Singapore

Yes, I am going home... I will miss Hobby Lobby and Michaels' a lot! Hope I will have the time to continue claying 🙌