Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fun Day Claying with Gayle

My niece Gayle has been longing to clay with me for a long time and finally on Tuesday she got her hands on it!

With my guidance she spent the entire morning working on this cane (pic. 1) starting from colour selection to clay conditioning, cutting them into discs and stacking them, extruding it thru the clay gun, then cut the extruded clay into length, and arranged them to form into a square cane. After the long hard work, this is what she has achieved...


After lunch, the fun continued and Gayle proceed with forming of bead's base using scrap clay (pic 3). Then she had the bead covered with slices of clays from the cane we made earlier.

Pic 4 showing the beads after heat-cured. Gayle decided to use the beads to make a pendant and bracelet. =)

No comments:

Moving back to Singapore

Yes, I am going home... I will miss Hobby Lobby and Michaels' a lot! Hope I will have the time to continue claying 🙌