Monday, April 13, 2009

Drakons are Back!


Drakon TAEFY
Following Drakon Amberie my Autumn dragon, Drakon TAEFY is created using similar earth tones colors. Love the shades.







Green is one of my favorite color especially when I am working on dragons. Drakon AMMOR is a jungle dragon who lives deep inside the tropical rainforest. Keep your eyes open if you have the chance to step foot in it cos' you will never know if he is watching -- at you of course! lol...



Color SHOCKING! Drakon MOZART may be mimicking a lizard or toad. If you have never seen one, tune in to discovery channel!




To view more photos just click on the name of each dragon. Enjoy!

No comments:

Moving back to Singapore

Yes, I am going home... I will miss Hobby Lobby and Michaels' a lot! Hope I will have the time to continue claying 🙌