Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Featured in PCAGOE.com

Yay! I'm the featured artist of the week at the PCAGOE.com. It feels good knowing that my artwork are being appreciated.
(Thank you LINRIO)

I had been busy lately with a book publication assignment for my sister and now I can sit back and relax for a while.

Nail Creations
By Catherine Wong

This is THE book -- "METAMORPHOSIS Nail Creations by Catherine Wong". It is a compilation of her nail artworks over the years including latest works. It contains more than 90 original designs created in acrylic, gel, handpaint, mixed media and fantasy.


My hands are itching for clay... so most probably I will start working on something before the end of the week.

No comments:

Moving back to Singapore

Yes, I am going home... I will miss Hobby Lobby and Michaels' a lot! Hope I will have the time to continue claying 🙌