Thursday, March 5, 2009

Custom Order FiliCat BELLYGIRL

Been working on this since last week.... I'm glad it is finally done. =)

A customer specially requested me to re-create my Filicat Sammie to a 6" high figurine with hollow center for their beloved cat's ashes.

They were kind enough to let me post a photo of BellyGirl here. Isn't she pretty??


Here are some shots of the making of "FiliCat BellyGirl":



Head Profiles

Had some problems with my new oven and some parts were damaged... errrg... Anyway, I had it fixed and it looked flawless! ;p


Here's the finished work. The right photo is how it looks when finished with layers of Satin finishing.

No comments:

Moving back to Singapore

Yes, I am going home... I will miss Hobby Lobby and Michaels' a lot! Hope I will have the time to continue claying 🙌