Saturday, September 12, 2009

Have a Heart - Make a Donation

I was looking at Children Photography online when I came across this. The images below are took from this website http://www.seanlau.com/charity/charity.html.


My heart ached as I read along the posts written and photographs posted. The photo with the child standing reminds me of my own whom should be about the same age, probably older. No clothing, no diapers, no toys, no comfort of any kind but surrounded in wastes. Worst of all, no fun no game but was sent out as "waste pickers"! While food are more or less wasted at our homes daily, these children lives in hunger. How fortunate we are and thank God for all the blessings.

Have a heart, make a donation. Even a small sum makes a huge difference to these children. May God bless you for your kindness.


No comments:

Moving back to Singapore

Yes, I am going home... I will miss Hobby Lobby and Michaels' a lot! Hope I will have the time to continue claying 🙌