Friday, July 18, 2008

From My Studio This Week (Part 2)

TURTLES Focal Bead Pendants

It has been a long while since I did my last turtle. This week I was in the mood for these cuties... so adding to my turtles' collection is...
"TANNATOO" - Turtle No. 29

I never named my turtles before, so I guess I treated this batch of turtle differently.


The next sweetheart is...
"CASSEY" - Turtle No. 30

I was thinking, perhaps for my next turtle batch I would give them characters... probably a story... that is, if time permits.



The manly green turtle. His name is...
"HULK" - Turtle No. 31

Why HULK?
Well, when I showed it to my hubby the words 'Incredible Hulk' came out from him. What a name for my incredible turtle!!

No comments:

Moving back to Singapore

Yes, I am going home... I will miss Hobby Lobby and Michaels' a lot! Hope I will have the time to continue claying 🙌