Friday, October 31, 2008

Gingerbread JoJo ~ a custom gift

It's CLAY & PLAY THURSDAY again. I am working on a custom gift swap for someone special and hopefully she'll love it.

This is Gingerbread JoJo wrapped in quilt blanket. I have never make a quilt cane before so I started with very simple designs. It is time-consuming but the canes turned out well. There are still lots of work to be done on JoJo.



While I was having fun claying, this is what Lucas has been doing...



He discovered the fun of 'cruising' couple days ago and refused to sit down while I clay. Guess I'll be too busy chasing after him instead of claying very soon. (sigh)

No comments:

Moving back to Singapore

Yes, I am going home... I will miss Hobby Lobby and Michaels' a lot! Hope I will have the time to continue claying 🙌