Saturday, August 2, 2008

Deviation

You probably would have expected to see more of my bottles of hope (as that was my plan for this week), so here is my second piece.


Can you spot the word "HOPE"?
For the rest of the BOH, well... they were lagged...


And the reason for it is simply this --- I was DEVIATED again! Though this always happens (plan for something but doing something else instead), I still keep planning cos' that was the easy part, the hard part was to execute the plan, lol.

These cutie turtles were the "something else" created this week. I love they way they turned out. The turtle at 9 o'clock position is my favorite. He is Turtle # 033. Unlike the rest of his clan he was created to be "flat" on the shell.

Available for sale at my etsy shop soon.


No comments:

Moving back to Singapore

Yes, I am going home... I will miss Hobby Lobby and Michaels' a lot! Hope I will have the time to continue claying 🙌